- M.Arch., Yale University; 1994
- B.Design, University of Florida; 1991
- The City College of New York; 2000-2011
- Pouder Design Group
- Voorsanger Associates
- Richard Sturgeon Studio
- Coburn Architecture
- George Ranalli, Architect
- Balmori Associates
- New York
Selected Publications and Recent Research:
- Broadway: A History of New York City in Thirteen Miles (W. W. Norton, 2015)
- AIA Guide to New York City, with Norval White and Elliot Willensky (Oxford University Press, 2010)
- "Inspecting the Green City," Oculus, Fall 2009.
- "The Aleatoric Studio: Embracing Chance and Risk in First-Year Design," 99th Annual ACSA Conference Proceedings, March 3-6, 2011.
- "Bloomberg Makes Space in New York: Studying the Transformation of Place in New York Under the Bloomberg Administration," book review of Bloomberg's New York: Class and Governance in the Luxury City by Julian Brash, Architect's Newspaper, January 19, 2011.
- American Institute of Architects
- AES 11100 Communications Studio I
- AES 12000 Communications Workshop II
- ARCH 21200 Introduction to the Built Environment of New York City